Like it? Pin it!
With 4th of July right around the corner, I wanted to make some fun drinks for the kids. They always feel left out, when it comes to fun and pretty looking drinks because they are usually alcoholic drinks. So, this year, we made some yummy and fun 4th of July Non Alcoholic Layered Drinks.
4th of July Non Alcoholic Layered Drinks
- Glass of Ice
- 3 different drinks that contain different amounts of sugar content.
- Fill your cup up to the top with ice.
- Slowly pour your drink with the highest sugar content in first, about 1/3 of the way full. Let it settle to the bottom.
- SLOWLY add your drink with the second highest sugar content next. If the 2 layers seem to merge, try slowly pouring over a spoon to help disperse it better.
- Finally, slowly add your drink with the lowest sugar content in.
See the video below for a demonstration and to see what drinks were used for the photo above.