Like it? Pin it!
Mmmm…. Cheesecake. It is one on my many weaknesses, thanks to a overactive sweet tooth.
Since, I am trying to eat more healthy, I decided to make a cheesecake that was a little more healthy. It may not contain cream cheese, but the texture and taste is still the same!
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups fat free plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs (If you want a whiter cheesecake, use 4 egg whites)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, yogurt and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add cornstarch and mix until well combined.
- Pour filling onto your favorite crust recipe in a 10 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the edges start to pull from the sides. The middle will still look unset, but will firm up as it cools.
- Let cool 2-3 hours in the fridge before serving.