Like it? Pin it!
If you are a lover of all things Peanut Butter, then you are going to LOVE this!
Peanut Butter bread is easy to make, and tastes amazing! Add your favorite jam or jelly, and it is the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Or, grab a nice tall cold glass of milk and devour it just like it is!
Peanut Butter Bread
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup salted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a small bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- In a separate large mixing bowl beat butter and sugars on low for about 2 minutes, beat in peanut butter then egg and vanilla. Be sure to scrap the sides of the bowl in between adding ingredients.
- Slowly add flour mixture and beat on low until combined, the batter will be very thick and crumbly.
- Pour in milk and beat on low until batter is smooth.
- Add batter to a lightly greased loaf pan and evenly spread it out.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the center springs back when pressed.
- Allow to cool in pan on wire rack 20 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely.
Adapted from Tate’s Bake Shop